About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Nathalie! I'm 19, and I am a college student at FIT in New York City, where I was born and raised. I am truly a city girl. I love NYC, fashion, makeup, food, traveling, and trying new things! I'm very spontaneous, creative, down-to-earth, and friendly! Thanks for visiting my blog, and ENJOY! :)

Monday, October 8, 2012

#5: Amazing Window Displays in NYC

Last week I did a little shopping near 59th street & Lexington Ave in Manhattan, and there I came across many creative and interesting window displays! Among my favorite were the window displays of Bloomingdale's and H&M.

Below are some pictures I took of the Bloomingdale's windows. Bloomingdale's windows tell a story. Each scene is inspired by ABC series "Once Upon a Time". Each window was so creative, and the mannequins actually moved! These displays really lured me into the store because they were so fun to look at!

I also loved the window displays at H&M. The window displays featured the new H&M accessory collection by Anna Dello Russo. I love how the mannequins were arranged and the use of multi-media. The bright colors really drew me into the store. The accessories were really cute. I just loved everything about it!

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoyed viewing this blog, I liked the theme and especially seeing this blue in stores this fall. This is the new color.

    ReplyDelete